Saturday, June 13, 2009

Outing with dear ♥

finally it's Saturday!!

My dear bring me on his bike to bugis to shop :) i've been looking for my b'day dress...but to no avail ;( next, i passed by this beauty shop and did my eyebrows! i love my new eyebrows now ♥

e-mail or tag me if u wanna know the location:) and it costs only $8!!

after that, we went to the IT show at suntec city...but it wasn't as crowded as the last time...btw we met Winson(dear's pri,sec fren) and we met alfred and Yang they all too

and after that, we went to marina square for dinner at Carl's Jr (my favourite!)

the servings are very big, but i finished all of it! i felt so bloated lah...

dats why we went to esplanade open theatre there for a good rest...but we are treated to a band concert instead...i love their songs manmy dear & me :)




my mood today....HAPPY :D

No comments: