Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BANGKOK TRIP 29 JUNE- 3 JULY 2012

Hey guys! Sit tight ! Because I'm taking you on a journey to BANGKOK! Off we go~!
This trip is actually a birthday present from my buddy James! As I have always wanted to tour around a rich culture country like Thailand :) and of coz, SHOPPING!!!
happy bunny on board! ^.^
finally we touched down Suvarnabhumi Airport after 2 hours of flight!
Bangkok is definitely a city FULL of traffic! All of them are such good drivers!
 We had to pass by these small lanes of roads to get to our hotel, CITIN hotel
It's amazing how these huge cars manage to squeeze into these small lanes! cool
waiting to check-in at the lobby :)
this is my room! love the Thai accent of the room :)
James had a room at Baiyoke Sky Hotel which is just a few lanes or streets across my hotel :) I heard it was a very popular hotel, and it is the tallest building in Bangkok! But I prefer it here...small and cozy :)
non-stop camwhoring! as usual..HAHA
after checking-in, off we head to Chatuchak weekend market! 
I've been wanting to ride on one of these!! Finally I had the chance !!! happy like mad 
bought soft drinks from this aunty...they were in bottled-packaging and the old lady pour it into crushed ice which made the drink damn shiok to consume :D
I was quite disappointed as most shops are closed due to cleaning :( we only saw a few shops opening
we took train to PamPong night market instead :)
 they use tokens like this as train entry...they have 2 kind of train service, another service use those normal cards..so interesting :)
happy Mel boarding their train :)
they sell breezer for like $2 SGD only?!?! 
so we buy like mad! :D
 
prepare my money to spend at PLATINUM MALL!
I ordered this at the food court at Platinum mall! DELICIOUS !!!
and their mango glutinous rice is OBI GOOD!
THIS IS A MUST TRY!!! prata with banana, egg, sweetened milk and sugar! unhealthy but damn nice luh!
I love this ah neh! 
Their street food are damn yummy! OMG so heavenly sia...we just keep buying and buying and BUYING!!
THIS IS AWESOME! (Y)
the next morning, we had this for breakfast ! :) only $10 Baht ! = $0.50 SGD?
so colourful :)
due to yesterday's disappointment, we went back to Chatuchuk again! 
yummy food again!
street performer :)
EVERYONE LOVES THIS! ♥ 
It's actually frozen banana dip in melted chocolate and peanuts...MUST TRY!!! It's damn delicious and you cant find this in SG
 

SO CUTEEEEE
very rare to see someone playing erhu(a chinese music instrument) here...Thailand is really rich in culture
leaving the place finally...
How come THAILAND no ERP leh??? SG should see this lor! many cars in SG is not the excuse!
the next morning, we had breakfast buffet at Baiyoke Sky Hotel! the view is AMAZING
I feel like I can touch the sky anytime :) hehe
salad made by me :)
we pass by Platinum mall before heading to Centre World to buy our NARAYA loots :)
I FINALLY FOUND RED RUBI !!! I don't understand why it's not a common thing they sell on the street
other than almond tau huay and mango aiyu, RED RUBI IS MY FAV DESSERT as well !!!
seriously damn nice...
finally we reached! the shopping centre is SO BIG!
there we go! :D
ME @ NARAYA
Saw this special building while waiting for the train 
HERE WE ARE @ MBK !
They can just sell illegal pills here...and many people REALLY BUY  :/
I tried their Dunckin donuts! not bad...and we call it a day
Last morning...while waiting for hair to dry
CAMWHORE
Breakfast at Baiyoke again! :)
back to hotel before leaving to last minute shopping at Platinum again! hehehe
the room is damn BIG lorh...
this is the new building at Platinum....there are alot more things here! but I didn't have enough time to look at each and every of them
I'm sure many of you remember this at Platinum !
on our way to the airport...it started raining and there was a mini typhoon
at Suvarnabhumi Airport for departure :)
 Going back to SG! weeeee
The sky is beautiful beyond words...just looking at it makes me forget who I am...I can't wait to fly again!
SEE YOU BANGKOK ON 19 NOV !!!

Love,
xoxo 

No comments: