Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Johor Bahru Trip! ♥

I went to JB during the weekend to pamper myself :) I went to City Square(but there's nth much there) & KSL City! I must say KSL City got way more things for youths like me! I know I'm a Malaysian but the truth is...I've never been to JB for shopping before!! yea yea...do hold your jaws if you just dropped your jaws...that's why I had in mind to visit JB for shopping one day! And today is the day!
Meet this cute little mascot when I arrived at the shopping centre...LOL
I don't know why..but if you've seen my post in Melaka trip, I went to the MacDonald as well...HAHA I went to the Mac at China and Sydney as well! Maybe....to compare the prices??? haha 
cheap right?
I had my gelish mani & pedi done at one of the manicure shops...and all the manicure shops were so packed!
A drink to go with while waiting for my nails to get done!
I had gold gelish on my toes! hehe so shiny wor ^^ btw gelish manicure & pedicure package costs $150 RM only!!! and it's CNY pricing! the pedicure package comes with leg scrub, removal of dead skin on the foot, cutting of cuticles, buffing! It's so worth it to do pedicure there! 
I had to put my fingers for the Uv light to dry up the gel
I had pure silver gelish on my nails :) super shiny!!!
pedicure done! oops...there's marks left by the toes separator!
happy girl :)
I bought 5 pairs of coloured contact lens as well coz it's freaking cheap !! one pair only $30 RM...some shops got buy 5 pairs get 1 pair free or something...definitely worth it! I should have discover the place earlier on...but it's ok :) I will definitely come here often now! hehe :D Sorry for the bad hair day pictures!

Love,
xoxo ♥

No comments: