Sunday, January 15, 2012

Melaka Trip! ♥

Finally! I went back to my hometown...which is Melaka or Malacca after 1.5 years...I miss my family members and cousins and this time I'm gonna have lots of great fun! :D
 Baby send me off to the bus terminal :) happy to have him before leaving

 It costs only $18 to go Melaka! :)
 I love viewing the greenery everytime I go back home
 camwhore out of boredom :)
 Got a deep cut during a motorbike accident on my first day of arrival...ho seh bo?
 Went to Marlin Pasar Malam at town area to fish for GOOD FOOD :D

bubble tea!
 3 sisters!
I'm such a cam whore freak~
this is something you don't see in s'pore pasar malam...but it's common to see people selling vegetables or yong tau fu ingredients at m'sia pasar malam
fried chicken 
they baked these cakes fresh from the oven which was on the van itself! so cool
my favourite CUP CORN!!!
tau huay!
HAHA...this is something S'pore definitely don't have...Pirated VCD/DVDs ! I bought 2 VCDs for $10 RM only
candies!! :D
this is my all time favourite!!
super cheap right? and I can assure you that every ramily burger stall you go in m'sia, they all taste extremely good!
something that is hardly seen in s'pore now
smurfs and angry bird are popular in m'sia now :)
the next day...an ice cream man who went door-to-door(quite common in m'sia) came by and we ordered 15 ice creams for all of us! only $1 RM each
my happy cousin :)
I'm a happy girl :DDD
before leaving for S'pore, I went to melaka (malacca) town area for some shopping
just by looking at the building, can you guess which colony was melaka under?
this cartoon is of high importance to this place...do you know why??
cheap food
SHOPPING!
Girls are out!
meet santa! :)
my favourite game last time :D
yummy :D
LOL...even the 'Each A Cup' got muslim characters :)

Sorry for late update...next coming up "Batam Trip" :D Stay tune...
Love,
xoxo 

No comments: