Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthday Celebrations!!!♥

I brought forward my birthday celebrations cause i got caught up by school event on the actual day :(

nevertheless, i had a great time with my dear :) this is the second time my dear celebrates my birthday with me :)
hope i can spend every birthday with him till forever...


these are the gifts i've collected so far...feel so blissed ^^
my dear got me a diamond necklace from citigems...it's under AVOIRE collections... im so so so happy...he make my wish come true...
let's see how pretty it looks like...
OMG... look at the shine! it's GORGEOUS!
this is a card done by my sweetie baby...thanks alot dearie...it's really beautiful...
words by dear...
haha...dear u r so cutee~ ur art like kindergarden school kids...haha...it makes me smile :)

Finally,out for a date with baby...he brought me to cafe cartel at ms for a treat:)

my handsome and sweet baby...

woah....im drooping alr!
dear help me to put on my necklace after our delicious meal...
got a pretty rose from dear too! second wish granted!

my dear and i...paiseh i wasnt on stand by mode...oops!
so sweet together!

thanks baby for everything...

I LOVE YOU ♥

No comments: