Monday, January 16, 2012

Batam Trip! ♥

Few months back, me and Baby's friends bought Groupons to Batam ^^ you guys can check out www.groupon.sg  for travel deals as well as other food deals as such :) we paid $68 each for the trip! And we decided to plan the trip in Dec when everyone can make it to Batam! hehe First time go overseas with my own friends wor ^^ excited max!
 on the ferry at harbourfront ferry terminal :)
 me and Baby ♥ 
 LOL Chloe!
 like a cool kid sia...
after we reached Batam, we met up with our tour guide and off we go to our first stop!
 1st stop: we reached the largest temple on Southeast Asia! (largest Buddha statue is in Thailand)
 Ang Siang eating a $3000 Rupiah bao :)
 nom nom...
 the Indonesia chinese had their wedding ceremony at a temple? I don't really know the reason why
 It was raining heavily that day...
 2nd stop: we arrived at the authentic Ralph Lauren at Batam!
 this thing is so huge!
 3rd stop: handmade kueh lapis factory
 4th stop: we went off to have lunch at a seafood restaurant which is just above a fish pond!
 5th stop: we went to play paint ball :D
 Chloe was the first to try it out!
 It took me quite a while to decide to hold the gun and shoot coz I was really scared :/
 haha...I was quite good at it !
 at the same place, we moved on to play flying fox! but didn't do so coz it rained suddenly :(
6th stop: grocery store...this is a $11000 Rupiah can beer...damn CHEAP!
 do you know the reason why they arrange the can drinks in an inverted manner?
 7th stop: we went to have our massage!!! :)))
 boys -.-
 8th stop: after a whole day of activities, we finally went back to our hotel! note the different time in the world
the room is SUPER big!
 Jun jie emo-ing....
 evidence of a hangover!
 our rooms are connected :)
 last stop: we went back to Batam mega mall which is the largest shopping mall in Batam!
 my friend's name...lol
 LV GUCCI???
 wanna smell like facebook? hehe
 it must be a smoky smell o.O
we end off our trip with a meal at A&W! :)

I look forward to the next overseas trip with my friends! hopefully, it'll be THAILAND! keep my fingers cross :x hehe...I just did alot of spring clean today and tmr it'll be done! have you done your CNY shopping yet? 

Love,
xoxo ♥

No comments: