Thursday, October 13, 2011

When I grow up...

Hey guys...today I'm gonna share with you my dreams and what I wanted my life to be...It's easier than answering the question faced by your teachers, parents, friends which is 
" What you want to do next time when you grow up? "
Normally, the way people answer this question has every bit to do with how to earn good money. For me, it never have been that way. Because I know my life is more than that.

 I want to travel to every different part of the world sight-seeing and also learn about how the locals define happiness and success. Most importantly, I wanna leave a mark on people's heart in different parts of the world so that I was once in memory :) That's how I arrive at the idea of being an air stewardess when I grow up...haha it sounds easy but hard to accomplish right? I know...but in order to do all these, I've got to earn some money, which doesn't come down from the tree you know? Just one advice for you guys...

NEVER betray yourself because of money.

I hope I make it clear to you guys. Firstly, you'll totally lose yourself as a person. You will start to do things which doesn't matter to you anymore and you gonna keep doing this till you make it a 'bad habit'. At the end of the day, you will not know who you are. Secondly, you will end up being a nobody even though you can afford luxury goods and stuff. Thirdly, you have to hide from this world and fake your life in front of your friends and family which can be quite miserable. Thanks for listening to my rants and hope that you guys will make the wise choice next time and grow to be a person that you are and lead a meaningful life :)

Love,
xoxo♥

No comments: