Monday, October 3, 2011

Bintan Trip Part I ! ♥

Bintan 2D1N
On the 1st day...
Me and my photographer Todd Beltz (from NY) board the ferry from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal at 2pm and reached Bintan, Indonesia at 3 plus...It only takes 45-60mins to reach there :) after that, we are transferred to Bintan Lagoon Resort for the stay :)
at the arrival lobby

checking in...
our room :)
snacks inside the room
nice lamp
our bed
the bathroom...PS: I took this right after my shower, hence the steamy glass and mirror


my outfit for the day :)

after settling down, we went to the lobby area there and have our 'tea break' haha :) I had chicken sandwich and it costs  SGD$9...surprisingly, everything is in SGD and we don't have to change money
my sweet photographer with his cam :)
went to take a stroll at the beach and discover so many living creatures along the beach :)
A sand dollar!! Hard to find it elsewhere! 

After an adventurous  trip to the beach, we went to Kopi-O restaurant to have dinner buffet...it costs $38 per adult :( and after dinner, we went to the beach again to take night shoots in my bikini...spend few hours there and we saw "glow in the dark" plankton in the water! they look so cute and pretty!! 

The water at night was quite high tide...and my photographer's external flash worth $750 nearly gone case...but in the end, it worked! Thank god for that! The next day, we moved on to have breakfast buffet at the same restaurant and have our hefty breakfast! :)))
heading out for breakfast :)


pretty ?? haha

I love my long hair ♥
 had very light make up on with only purplish eyeshadow coz we are heading back to the room after breakfast to do our lingerie shoot...I wanted a dreamy look ♥
at the restaurant

buffet at Kopi-O restaurant :) good food yummy yummy♥
the surroundings

my nice and colourful breakfast!
I'm a tea lover!



colourful cereals :)
fruit juices and fresh milk :)
bread toaster!
I love their toilet coz of this little carp water tap! so special right?? keep playing with it though...haha




cam whoring queen ♥
back to the room for the lingerie shoot
Todd took this for me using my cam


checking out after the shoot
We checked out of the room at 12pm and went off to the beach for the shoot in Sunshine yellow dress from the blogshop TheStageWalk :) The owner Jamie was so nice to meet me in person to pass the item to me because I really couldn't wait for the parcel to reach me and I really wanted to shoot with this dress :)

We also did a shoot with Bella Kini bikini in red :) and the owner actually sponsor us the white colour shawl which can be tied in many ways on bikini worth $29 for FREE! I've been so lucky to meet these helpful and friendly people and make this shoot a success :)
P.S: Part II will be about the bikini shoots! I'm sure you guys wanted to see pictures of that! ;) haha my aunt and friends are bugging me to upload the photos...the photos on my blog are from my camera, not the photographer's...the photoshoot photos I will update in a separate post coz Todd need about a week to edit those pictures...So till then, just bear with what I have ok? :)

Love,
xoxo♥


No comments: