Sunday, October 9, 2011

H&M and M&M !! ♥

FINALLY! I met up with Julia, who is my good friend for so long. I know her since secondary 1 and since we lived few blocks away, we've been walking to school everyday for 4 years! and we are also in the same class for 4 years! hehe...then we moved on to the same Junior College! and walked to school everyday for another 2 years ;) hehehe she's my walk-to-sch buddy for 6 years alr! So I'm really really happy to see her again after being in a university for 1.5 years :) 
 went to Xin Wang HK cafe for lunch :)
 cute hur?
cam-whoring ♥


 ordered home made barley drink!

 we ordered the same food ^^
 there's a Sticky candy shop newly opened at cineleisure! I'm a happy girl!!
 RAINBOW !!! ♥♥♥

 with YEO! also know him for quite long...he is the boss of the push cart which sells the very popular colourful watches!
 Went to H&M for shopping!!! my first visit there leh...

 so happy with our loots! :D
 went on to the link between wisma and ngee ann city and saw this candy shop!I feel like a kid again!
 lolliepop tree! SO CUTE~~~!
candy stick!

 decided to take a rest...happy feets!
Nice matching nail polish right?? hahaha

See you guys again!!
Love,
xoxo♥

No comments: