Friday, June 3, 2011

Movieeee & Chomp Chomp! ♥

Yeeeps! We finally went to catch movie after so many historical monthss...Baby booked the tickets for Pirates of the Caribbean early coz the tickets were selling like hot cakes...lucky for us, we've got couple seats! we head to AMK Hub to catch our movie :)))

me in my new nude romper! Love this romper ttm!
my fav photo of the day :)

smile ;)

saw this at mini toons and I love it alot!
Baby took the chance to snap photo of me when I'm shopping coz I totally ignored him

on the bus from amk interchange to Chomp Chomp! my fav eating place
drinking my fav sugar cane juice

wearing the pink bangle that I just got from cotton on at amk hub ^^
love my new nail colour!




food !!!


after that, we went to dessert bowl to have our dessert! my fav is....aiyu mango
Baby's fav durian moose



this sentence really brightens me up :)
hehehe...thank you for reading my bloggy ^^ see ya soon!

No comments: