Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LV dream came true!!

11.06.2011
This must be one of the best moment of my life....I've finally got my LV BAG!!!!
OMGOSH~~~! I'm really a happy girl ^^ My aunt and her boyfriend accompanied me to Ion Louis Vuitton boutique to get my LV :D It was actually my 21st present from them and Baby :) Let's let the pictures do the talking...
Tin Pei Ling wannabe :) (although I hate her)
aunt and her bf
me and my aunt :)

my next target is actually LV...not Prada...Prada bags are too plain and costs 2-5 times as expensive as LV
happy girl on the way home :)
did I mention my aunt is merely 4 years older than me? wuahahahahahahaha so young wor



solo shots

didn't had any food coz I was too eggcited for my LV ^^ hungry me decided to have my meal at Mac
that's all folks!
P.S: I can't help it if you think I'm materialistic, at least I can be one

Will update soon! Love you readers !

No comments: