Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update!

Heyy readers
Im finally back with the updates!! These days I've been spending quite lot of time on my siblings since my small sister is away to Korea for 6 days...I had alot of fun...I really love my life! :))
25 May
Baby and I went to town area to shop and we head to soup spoon for our dinner :)
my all time favourite! Beef Gollage*i think i spell wrongly
with tuna mayo sandwich :) yum yum
this was before i had my hair dyed
im happy to spend every moment of my life with you Baby ♥

26 May
I head down to far east plaza alone just to dye hair...Baby not free today :( so i had to come alone
actually i wasnt satisfied with the hair colour...and good news is...i am going to re-dye my hair :) hopefully, i will get the colour i want this time :)))

Look out for my new hair colour in the next post! Pls comment too! Thanks! :))
xoxo

No comments: