Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Job interview!


Hello readers

recently i've been busy coz i just returned from m'sia few days ago and attended prom night the next day...haha and today i went for my first job interview! yeah! glad that Baby fetch me to his office and took the effort to wake up early just to bring me there on time ;) thanks alot Baby
yeah...i'll be working same job as Baby...but only temporary...after that i will be doing different things from him le...currently im hired at this marketing company CYRUS....
basically we are dealing with Singtel to promote and sell its MIO home product(service actually) yup...to me,it's really a big deal...coz it's not just a job...it maybe my future career where i become my own project manager and be my own BOSS!

will post my m'sia trip and prom night photos soon!
Love you people!



No comments: