Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ending 2009

2 more days to 2010.
I had a boring X'mas few days ago.
We always quarrelled about small little things.
I tried so hard carrying the title "girlfriend" on me.
At night, you just throw me aside.
I just hope you will treat me better.

As for you, i hope you can start afresh happily.
I'm not gonna disturb you anymore.
Neither am i going to think so much about you.
I hate to be jealous about certain small things.
All i can say is that I will really miss you.
Wish you all the best for the upcoming 2010!

Last but not least.
I want to feel appreciated.
I want to be happy.
I'm hitting the big 2 in this coming new year.
I want to achieve more than that.
I'm still the same, i've not changed.
I want people to understand and care for me rather than acusing and complaining abt me.
Not looking forward to 2010 though...

No comments: