Tuesday, December 1, 2009



Happy 1st Monthsary...


Been waiting for this very day! I stay over at Baby's house last night...we woke up and head to Bishan J8 Mac for breakfast :) been so long since i ate hotcakes :D


i got this Swarovski cuff link for Baby :))) So shiny...he loves it alot and i ask him to wear to office right after he opened his present

after breakfast, Baby sent me home...i rest for 30mins only and meet Julia to buy facial products at Taka :) been spending these 2 days shopping with her...LOL i took the above photo at Acessorize :)


im so in love with the present Baby got from me from Swarovski retail store...

inside the bag...hmmm wad could it be?


OMG!!! it's a pair of earings! SO CHIO~

bought my facial products at FANCL! proudly into by Julia :)

i bought it in a set...the facial wash and toner...total damage $50.50

this cute little small ball is for producing the foam from the facial wash powder...so cute sia



Baby sorry for doubting your love for me...
i didnt know you had fallen so deeply in love with me...
right now...im not thinking of anything
i just wanna be with you Baby

I LOVE YOU
Happy 1st Monthsary♥



No comments: