Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shopping and Dating!


YEAH! Im HERE at SMU Li Ka Ching Library coz there are over 100 blogshops here putting up their stores for sales!!! I gotta know of this event on a blogshop...luckily i knew it beforehand :)) it was super crowded and every clothes are in limited pieces! I went there with my best companion, my BFF! haha


so crowded...

total damage of $100 done to my pocket...

bought this lovely bracelet at only $4.90! log on to the website now!

the owner gave me this bag as a namecard...LOL

this is a sweet dress which costs only $15!!! woohs!

this vetro skirt only costs $13!

love the pleated detail!

trying it out!

been looking for this for a long time...finally found it! i bought it @ $26 w/o hestitant bcoz the material is SUPER comfy!!

it comes with a brooch well! worth every penny :))

LOVE the puffy sleeves!!!

and lastly, check out its super sexy low back!!

OMG this toga dress is super CHIO!!!! bought it @$20 only!

the dres is made of good satin material...

can't take my eyes off this dress man...

my collections of namecards!

.
.
.
.
.
.
after which i meet my baby for dinner and movie! Baby bought tickets for 3D version...it was quite a good experience for me...haha but duno why the movie got stucked at the begining and ppl make so much noise inside...LOL

that's all folks!
update you again :p

No comments: