Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dating and studying :)

Finally! it's my virgin date with my 24 yr old boyfriend
so im officially introducing him to you...his name is Augustine :)
i meet my bff to put my books there and study for a while den my baby called and off i went to have lunch with him at pepper lunch at AMK hub :)))

i ordered beef pepper rice :) with mashed potato

my baby ordered teriyaki chicken...been so long since i ate at pepper lunch

my cute baby~

my vain bf trying out a hoodie at pull and bear ION Orchard

im bored so took pictures of myself :)

hmm...i want to rebond my hair!!!!



couple wear :) baby bought the skirt for me even though i didnt ask for it

dear is busying talking on phone while shopping at Armani Exchange bored me :(

still talking :(

OMG ! i love this changing room at AX! walls of mirror!

me!

baby trying out the belt i chosen for him

nothing to do...so cam whore!

baby loves the belt and he just bought it...it costs $139

I love baby lots!

last pic before leaving the shop :))

my bff is so stressful coz her exam is tmr! wish you all the best my girl!

our messy table :)

that's all for today!
hope you guys chill out during weekends yea?
baby is still outside clubbing with his friends now :(

No comments: