Friday, January 20, 2012

Award Ceremony & Jen's 21st!!! ♥

I shall blog before CNY! :) I'm afraid I don't even have time to blog for the whole of next week and there'll be lots of pictures piling up again...so yup! here you go~ This is the busiest day I talked about on facebook which is the 15.01.2012! I woke up very early in the morning just to attend this bursary award ceremony held by Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC :)
 doll myself up pretty for the event :)
 my youngest brother is sitting down on the extreme left ;)
 after the ceremony, we went to play games at the games stalls ^^ like a small kid :D
 popcorn!
 my small bro was so enthu that he went to the stage to play interactive games with the MC :D
 I went home to do some spring cleaning first and then I went to Grand Park Hotel to attend Jennifer's 21st birthday! she's an important person in my JC life ♥ When I arrived, we started off with a "Yu Sheng" It's a dish that every household will eat during CNY as it represents prosperity and health!
 I had 5 plates of food because it was a buffet dinner...oh no...I'm getting fat!
 ME! 
 My JC friends! :)
 Me and the birthday girl :)
 cutting-cake ceremony!
I was very tired that day....but this lovely friend of mine Jennifer touched my heart with all her thanks-giving speech to her friends and beloved family...It was a good time catching up with all my friends and I'm so thankful to have them in my life :)

Love,
xoxo 


No comments: