Monday, January 2, 2012

Company dinner at Conrad Hotel!

My boss of my part time job treat us to chinese cuisine at Conrad Hotel on 27.12.2011!♥ It was a year end dinner for the company and we look forward to welcome 2012 for better and prosperous business! We only had few dishes for the 8 of us and the bill came about $1200/-. I can't believe it was such an expensive meal...Luckily, I finished most of the dishes ;) my stomach feels happy! ^^ hehe

 watermelon juice which costs over $10... O.O
Beijing duck
shark's fin soup
roasted chicken


luxurious lobster dish!
 this dessert is damn nice! everyone finished this dish in no time! :D
 me and Lesley! she is so small size...only 30+KG !!! but I really love her 

 cute! ♥ 
 WHW family! Love
 me and Faye! She is like a second mom to me :) always give me good advice and is a mentor to me
 Love her! 



 NICE!

 I love the Christmas Treeeee~! 


 Leaving the place...
we decided to take the train...haha we really know how to find entertainment
 I want slimmer legs!!


My working friends are really fun and loving people! Haha...hope you guys enjoy the photos! I'm lazy this time, so didn't add in much words. All I want to say is...I love my life!

Love, 
xoxo


No comments: