Monday, December 5, 2011

Santarina Shoot II !❤

Hi readers!!
Are you guys looking forward to Christmas this year???
I'm already kicking into the Xmas mood already because I've just received an LV for my advanced Xmas present and yesterday I just did my second studio Xmas shoot with Barry, James, Sam :) It's more happening this time as there are make-up artists and a Christmas Tree as a prop! :D It really makes the Xmas shoot more lively!! let the pictures do the talking ;)
all the make-up!❤
trying out with my first costume :) hehehe
this pose emphasize on the make-up done by the make-up artist
love the fluffy fur of the costume! it goes so well with the red ❤



I never try out the shorts cause I don't think I suit this costume...but I just ❤ the fluffy fur~









finally, I decide to go with this costume :)
nice anot? haha


portraits ❤
twist! ❤ ;)
I ❤ this!
bleah~



me with one of the babes, Apple :)
my hot model friend, Merilyn
me, Apple and another Santarina Kelly! ❤ polaroids

I really enjoyed my Santarina shoot with the girls! ❤ and hope you guys are preparing for this coming Christmas! ;) if you don't mind, wishing me happy xmas would mean alot to me already :) hehe

Love,
xoxo❤ 

No comments: