Friday, December 2, 2011

Hairdo! ❤

Finally I'm back with update!!! 
I'm sorry for this super late update of my blog :( this is due to my busy work schedule and the worst thing is I forgot to transfer all the pics from my OLD camera to my laptop and my happy mom just brought my camera to Malaysia....and so the photos are miles away from me now :((

Enough of explanation, did I mentioned that my camera is now OLD?? hahaha YES! I got a new compact camera from SITEX 2011! I'm sure you guys heard of it on my facebook :) hehe say goodbye to those blurry photos which sometimes I need to take few shots just to get a decent picture! and yup...I got a Canon IXUS 230 HS in PURPLE! Super CHIO and it's my favourite colour! ❤ And finally I went to do my hair ytd at Far East Plaza :) 
 that's my new camera! :D
 clear pics right??


 after washing the chemical :)
closer to straight and beautiful hair :)
 Just finished ironing my hair :) so fluffy hair! haha


 by the time I took this photo, I wasn't done with my hair yet....still got hair stabiliser for rebonded hair to maintain the shape of the hair....and the last step is TREATMENT. The whole process took about 4 hours for my super long hair....YES! 4 FREAKING LONG HRS!! I sit until my ass crack liao :/
But the beautiful and healthier hair I got is all worth it❤ 

Last update about me: I'm currently preparing for my last exam paper on 5th Dec! and....I've got a Santarina shoot for Xmas on the 4th dec! Really don't know how to cope with my time management :( Anyway, Wish me luck k? ;) Love you readers! 

Love, 
xoxo

No comments: