Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve! ♥

I had work till 5pm that day and then I went home to get changed into my new dress :) I wanted to go Orchard for countdown but it was raining so heavily at my area...so I give it a miss :/ this is also my first time not going for countdown :( sad to say that though...

I told Baby that he don't look good in this sweater but he don't believe it...after seeing this photo, he took it off right away...LOL
looking good ;)






wanna squeeze my fatty cheeks? bring it on! I have lots of baby fat...
I bet you guys had a really great time on Xmas eve...this year, I had the most relaxing Xmas ever because I went to eat nice food and watch midnight movie after that...don't need to squeeze with the crowd like sardine :D hehehe Sorry for the late update! Hope you enjoy viewing my blog :) ♥

Love,
xoxo♥

No comments: