Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day 2011! ♥♥♥

After a dinner party at Baby's house, we went off to Tampines to Chloe's house for a gift exchange christmas partyyy!!! I was so excited because this is the first time I had an official gift exchange on christmas! Secondly, it was my first time in my full Santarina costume to a party! Thanks to James Doughnutfor lending me the costume :) hehe and I'm all ready for the party!! :D 
me and Baby♥
 playing with my raider ears :D like a little girl
full body shot
cam whoring
 Smile :)
 I guess I look better when I smile
 Baby with his penguin!! so cute~~
 2 big babies with at least 1.86m in height...LOL



Big brown eyes girl♥




Christmas tree! :)
my hair is super messy...
 my favourite picture of the day!

 eating candy cane :) nom nom nom

 ♥ credits to Lennard Lim
Fantastic Four!!
I had so much laughter and fun this Christmas !!! Thanks to everyone who is involved in the party!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Love,
xoxo♥


No comments: