Sunday, June 13, 2010

At work :)

Hello reader :))
Im finally back with my photos...hehe just to share that i've been helping my mom out at her restaurant during weekends...so dont feel sad if i cant accompany u...This post is actually for my mom
Hey you and all the lovely people out there....do me a favour by spreading around about Kallang Seafood Restaurant which is located at Kallang Leisure Park ;) I really love my mom and i really hope to see her efforts pay off well as her position as Manager...if you love your mom as well, do spread around k??
I love my readers,friends and family♥



Do spread around Kallang Seafood Restaurant for me k?? The food is really nice there esp the CHilli Crab :)) Good food yummy yummy YES i want YES i want!! sometimes, I will da bao home the crab tgt with the fried bun...wa...damn nice loh...AND the scenery there is super nice coz it's located on the rooftop of Kallang Leisure Park...and there are Kbox, Ice-skating for your entertainment :) DO SPREAD AROUND THANKS ALOT~!
LOVES
xoxo

No comments: