Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update
I just LOST my phone at Far East Plaza :'(
now im in a super TERRIBLE HORRIBLE VEGETABLE  mood! I curse that bitch who stole my phone! on this same day, i bought myself a dress...and thanks to a friend who got me the golden CASIO watch that i've been wanted to get :)) thanks for cheering me up^^

As for my work, i am getting better each day with the company's system...haha and i mix well with my colleages too. thats good news

As for my friendship, yesterday i went to have dinner with my bff Shun Hiang :) we dine in at Astons at suntec...then got this laser show at the Fountain of Wealth....we keyed in the message at a machine outside the fountain...then the message was shown on the water using laser! SO COOL!

As for my relationship, it wasnt going very well with him...even before we get tgt, things start to change...the sweetness had been drained...but im not going to let myself to get hurt again


No comments: