Friday, March 26, 2010

Special Edition Publish! (ll)

Im back with my JC life update! Actually, the most memorable times i had in JC was my DANCE trainings. I made very good friends there and i really love the sisterhood among the dancers!
this was when Mr Dan Kwoh(our dance instructor) updating about our flexibility...then Dwayne kena torture...WUHAHA
the M-Girls (Meiyi,Meichiee,Maria) my besties!!! CNY performance day
inside Esplanade waiting for Ballet performance to start...the Victoria Secret Fans!
all the dancers inside a waiting rm at Indoor Stadium during a rehearsal for the Opening Ceremony of Asia Youth Olympics Games
my super hot Maria! inside dance studio doing make-up and hair do
my hair stylist Rachelle doing my hair for me :)
crazy bunch of girls~
I love smiling to the camera!!!
this is my FAV photo! used to be my DP for msn,blog,facebook etc
my JC classmates! happy family :D on last day of sch...
3 besties!!!
HAHA....we purposely want to block Regina and Alvana at the back

last day of Alevel !! outing with Julia :)
Lastly, i wanna thank Julia for being such a good friend and listener to me for 6 years!! It's amazing how time flies...but glad that we have a chance to grow tgt...this time we won't be going to the same uni BUT we will always be good friends! CHEERS!

I really enjoyed my JC life alot! Well, thank you readers for reading my blog as i really feel appreciated when u read about my life,about my ups and downs.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL


No comments: