Friday, March 26, 2010

Special Edition Publish!

Hi readers

Been such a long time since i update my blog....i've been very busy with work and i hang out with my friends occasionally...but today, im gonna do a special edition blog post about my life when i was in sch because i really miss school alot! i HATE working life! i wish i can be the same old me again
this is my sec4 classroom :) took this on the last day of sch
my form teachers! ;)
actually i want to specially thank this VERY good good friend of mine, Kalaivani.
she is a very smart, funny and helpful friend of mine who helps me in my studies when i met problems. Without YOU, i will not be the MeiChiee today. So THANK YOU, my dear friend♥♥
Of coz not forgetting my BFF!!♥♥ i don't know how we become BFF...but she is always there for me when i need someone. Glad to meet you in my life ;)
these are some of my friends i made in sch...i call them my kor :p
me and my classmates :)
that's all for my secondary sch days...sorry limited photos coz my phone was stolen :(

Will update my JC life soon...Stay tune

No comments: