Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thanks Giving Concert 07.08.09 !!!

My dear gave me this lovely sunflower to celebrate our 25th month anniversary...i love it so so much!! Thank you so much baby for going through trouble to get me this :)))
it really shines my day :)

Posing with the flower :)

Cam whoring before assemble at concourse (Jingfang & Alvana) super act cute ;)
Alvana n ME :D
Two besties again
Hafiz n Alvana
Alvana and ME again;)
3 humty dumdies sitting on the railings :)
timothy,jingfang,alvana
Random cam whore with Qian Bi(pencil) :D
when ppl from 2S14 deliver the flowers, i thought i wasnt gonna get any :( then alvana told me she saw bouquet got my name on it...i tot she's jk....i was so shocked when this guy handed me the flowers...there's a sweet message from dear on it !
lovely isn't it??? cam whoring with it :D
inside the sch hall with Gregory

ME and Timothy chiang :) (he super AC sia)it's Mr Kwek's Birthday on National Day!!! unbelievable!
Marilyn, Me, Janice Winata :)
WanEe, Me, Jennifer
Gays in my class (Gregory,timothy,yongsheng,bukcheng)
I totally love the concert lots!!! Rock on!

No comments: