Thursday, August 6, 2009

Anguish :(

These days i've been busy like a bee finding come clique and fit into it....

it's really pathetic of me at such point of time,exactly 9 more days to Prelims, im still trying to figure out who are my true friends or smth...

maybe in the first place i should build good foundation and have my own clique...but it's really difficult for a non-academic inclined person like me to go through such a harsh time like A levels...

lucky i got my dear....but that's only after school....tmr is our 25th month anniversary :) 07.08.09 how nice are the numbers! but how sad my face would be on this day....

my dear insist on going over to m'sia on his motorbike with his friends...leaving me here in singapore to celebrate our 25th mth anni alone :(

im still trying to figure out who shall i go with to the Thanks Giving concert tmr....

i shall see then

No comments: