Wednesday, February 15, 2012

V'day 2012!♥

The day that most singles out there complained and moaned about is here! It's Valentine's Day!! Basically, I had a really busy day and I'm almost out of breathe...I had a photoshoot in the morning and so I need to wake up at 6.30am...after that I went home to take a  short nap before heading to my school at Clementi...
 

I love the sundress I bought from sashaxoxo.com! It has this beautiful criss cross low bare back design...go take a look before it's gone~
after school, we went to meet Baby's friends together for dinner...this is specially for the #forever alone people...hahaha I decided to dine at Just Acia because there are free flow ice cream!♥ :D
Baby got for me this limited edition Carebear! ♥ I love carebears!!!
Love
This thing tastes horrible :(
That's all!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! 

Love,
 xoxo


No comments: