Sunday, February 5, 2012

Heavy Hitters Goes HIPHOP!!

Just a mini update...I was invited to this party below which means that I get to get in Attica for FREE! :) haha that's the advantage of knowing more people I guessed ;) Usually I don't post much about me clubbing and such until I saw my pictures on Stomp. YES....I was on Stomp.com.sg. Actually I thought the photos were meant to be showcased on the TV screens inside the club( if you have been there before). But nevermind. I had to turn up for this event as it was hip hop special!! 
The event! It's highly demanded wor
I met quite a few friends at the party(Apple, Wau Ice etc) and one of them is him :) just nice the photographer came by to take a picture for us...
Anyway, for your information, the age for entry is 21 for female, and 25 for male and I guessed 75% of my readers will not be qualified to enter Attica...so next time then jio you all guys out k? :)

Love,
xoxo


No comments: