Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Jace's 1st month!

Hello~~~After my photoshoot, I went to a birthday party! It's Baby Jace's 1st month celebration and I was so excited to hug him in my arms! At first, I was really scared because I dropped my baby cousin 15 years ago(but she's totally fine)...that explains why I had such a phobia...nonetheless, I just couldn't resist carrying a baby! I love small little children! but no intensions to have my own baby till I'm 27?
At the party...I waited so long coz the baby was carried around by other people
Guessed this is how I gonna look like when I'm a mother myself
awwww...he is sill sleeping zzZ
haha...don't know why my bf so happy
I think he's afraid of baby
awww....so cuteeeee 
YUP! The one who's carrying the baby is the biological father! hahahahaha...same age as my bf wor...It was such a magical moment when u carry a baby...not even words can express it :) haha Jace is a baby dragon wor...how lucky! hehe I hope he rmb this aunty Melody next time! ;)

Love,
xoxo

No comments: