Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Relationship

Everytime I feel moody/emo, and I know my words will not make you feel good....but if you care, you will find out what happened first before showing me all your emotions. It's really hard if we were to feel so negative everytime this kinda thing happens. Last time, you were like that, you will always asked me what happened or what's the problem first.
Now you always do things to drive me mad...and ytd I nearly went crazy....I cried so hard and that was the 3rd time I cried before you start to console me. I mean....you really wanna make me mad??
I s this what you meant you already gave me all your love and put in all your best??
Ytd when you hugged me when I was crying like a mad person, soon to enter into an undesirable state of insanity, I felt that all my love for you was gone. Cause Everytime we quarreled, I would always be the loser, the one who ended up crying and saying sorry. Don't I have the right to feel sad or emo when something happened to me?? I know it's my fault....BUT YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND!! instead of making things better for me, you ALWAYS drive me mad by doing all your stupid things.
Maybe I am the one who drive you crazy....

No comments: