Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lost :(

I just need a space to rant over here...
Few days ago, on Wednesday I quarrelled with my new colleage Marie aka Apple after work, and then we went to club Arena for Ladies Night just half an hour after we resolved the problem. I had so much fun dancing with her, and sitting at the VIP table with 3 tai tai who opened few bottles cost $300-$400 :) so shiok!
From then on, we became really good friends....then on Saturday, we went out after work again to her friend's birthday party. We drink again but not drunk...at this moment, something happened...a fight broke out between 2 women fighting for a man...Hais...

Cheating happens when a woman entrusted all her faith into the man she loves and the guy make use of the liberty of trust....seriously JERKS!

And then today when I came to the shop, the shop was not opened yet (coz normally she will come early). Then I saw her sms to me saying " M not going to work. will be going back to phil..."
My heart really sank when I saw that message...I feel lost and  gone
That day, Baby is suppose to celebrate his friend's 18th birthday but missed it coz of me :( I really dont want things to turn out this way but I really need someone to lean on now....am glad I've got Baby :( in addition, someone I dislike went for the party as well...so more reasons for me not to allow my dear to be there

The reason why I was so heartbroken when I learnt that Apple is leaving....is because she is the one who made me have the courage to do the things that I've never done before...e.g clubbing, drinking, modelling(soon) and maybe smoking ? but I dont think I'll turned to be a bad girl coz that's not what I want to be. It's kinda sad for me because I only get to do all these after I'm gonna turn 21??
I tell myself....I don't wanna camp in front of my com envying models and people who have such a lively & enjoyable life anymore...I WANT TO BE ENVIED INSTEAD

So you guys better don't camp in front of your com now and waste your life away while you can actually find ways to realise your dreams when it's not too late!

GOOD LUCK READERS!

No comments: