Sunday, February 20, 2011

Korean BBQ!

Baby decided to bring me along to a korean bbq restaurant that his friend Zhi Ming recommended after my first mid-sem paper...actually later I heard from my friend that it was already quite famous, just that I didnt know about it -.- quite sua gu of me right?

Anywaysss, here is the manicure I did! Chio to the max right??? I show my personal manicurist the design and she follow suit :) im so happy with the end result!
Here are the photos from the Korea bbq restaurant! i'll give you the address :)
 chair for us to sit in cross-leg manner :) so freaking cool~!
 the low height table
 yummy yummy food!
 how could we missed out the rice?!
 kimchi :)
 bacon....and lots of it!
 me and baby <3
 Baby's poly friends Nicholas and Zhi Ming :)


 happy with my korean style of eating meat with raw vege :)

 the meat eater decided to eat with vege after I told him you will hungry easier if u eat vege :)
 and he ate it
 guess what was I doing?
I was sleeping in a Korean bbq buffet restaurant!! I ton over Lennard's house for gambling the previous night to that day morning and went for exam after I reached home 30mins later....after that I head straight for the bbq....OMG no wonder I was so tired...Zhi Ming said " this is my first time seeing someone sleeping in a buffet restaurant =,="

That's all Folks! Oh yea....the address is:

2Day1Night Soju Bang
44/46/46A Tanjong Pagar Road

Do remember to get there for great food k?
Loves

No comments: