Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chinatown trip !

Yeah~! It's been so long since I went to Chinatown...Baby came to fetch me after work and off we go to squeeze with the crowd! :) we walk walk around while waiting for Baby's family to join us :)
the stall vendors selling muah chee and jelly keep asking us to " GAN GAN CHI " for free...hahaha I think that's what attracts Singaporeans to be there right? in the end, I tried a few...but I dont like them much
giving out for FREE
had this mah la fishballs !:) LOVE IT to the max...not many people know which stall sells this, and people along the street just randonly asked me where I bought this
It's a little too spicy and Baby help me to buy coconut drink at one of the stalls :) so sweet of him


you guys should try this! it's actually soft drinks made into ice-cream! so cooool~





I always see this in those old shows...this is my first time seeing it! yeah~ 
aunty with her beloved flower :)
this guy from austria came all the way to chinatown to sell this super delicious sausage ! the q damn long
while waiting for the sausage, I went around snapping pictures...and I found this guy holding onto helium balloons :)
Baby's mom bought this and share it with me :) it's a huge ball of sesame
finally, we got our sausages!!! and now we are off back home to have our nice nice nap!
HAVE A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

No comments: