Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Results ;(

I just received my prelim results today...i did badly for my H2 economics but did fairly well for my GP...sobs and cheers to the news !
hmm...nothing happen much today...i just feel like going home and sleep and forget all my troubles
i thought of getting fbt shorts for my sister for her bday present so i went to tpy...i ask my boyfriend to bring me there on his bicycle instead of motorbike...
i went to the shop but the uncle say "no stock" wth lah...i sit on the bicycle till my ass pain then he tell me got no stock..tsk!
but most importantly i got a dear who is so patient towards me...he will always be waiting for me outside the shop when i was viewing the items inside...i asked him to come inside with me but he said he don't mind waiting for me
im really fortunate to have him :)
we also went to the park opp tpy KFC there for a chat...that place brings me the memories of me and my ex-bf...my dear will always be there to listen to my story...
i feel much better sharing with you about our relationship at the park:)
Dear thank you for eveything...looking forward towards our 26th monthsary and your 19th BIRTHDAY!
will love you forever♥

No comments: