Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My 22nd Birthday Celebration-Part I ! ♥

YEPPP! IT'S MY 22ND BIRTHDAY!!! 
I've been busy with birthday celebrations as I did not have the time to plan for my own birthday. Nonetheless, I'm very VERY HAPPY to receive all birthday wishes from all my friends, fans & my family! :D THANKS EVERYONE!! 
 was waiting for my friend at train station...CAMWHORE time! hehe! :D
another one!
we head to Marche @ 313 for our late lunch...I LOVE THEIR CREPES!!!
 I love my look for the day 
yup...he's my friend cum EX-boyfriend "KHOO DING JIE"  
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF THE DAY!! ♥  
after that we head to cineleisure to lim kopi
coincidentally it's Father's Day...his family was around town area for family dinner & his dad invited me to join them...it was great fun to spend time with his family :)
 END OF DAY 1
Day2: the present he got for me! :D
Day3: went to his place to make cupcakes as I don't have a baking oven at home
yummy!
and then I got my first birthday cake this year! hehe

I just wanna say Thank You for making me a happy girl for my birthday!
Whatever happened in the past, let them be bygones. The memories I had with you for the past 2 years...I will keep them with me & will never forget. I look forward to being friends with you again :) 

Love,
xoxo 

No comments: