Monday, November 7, 2011

Shop, shop & shop!! ♥

It's a Saturday!! One day after my last exam paper...and it's my SHOPPING DAY!
I'm a super happy girl!!! ^^ hehehe me and Baby went to Bugis to shop shop first cause I wanted to get my super high heels...lunch at Pastamania before we head to the streets :)





 my fav baked rice!!


 last picture after our delicious meals :)
 after Bugis, we went off to Somerset..I went to my workplace to collect smth...and how can i not camwhore with a floor-to-ceiling mirror inside Orchard Central toilet?? my new shoes damn chio rite?

 after that we head to Starbucks coffee at 313 to chill :)

 and we meet up with the rest for MORE SHOPPING! at Uniqlo


Alex
Ang Siang
me and Bernice:) we went off to Topman coz the guys wanna get smth

 Topman shoes



 after that, we decided to go separate ways cause I was too hungry and i wanna eat Thai food...so me and Baby head to Far East Plaza :)





 the rest decided to dine at Far East Plaza in the end -.-


and home sweet home after that :) 

Love,
xoxo


No comments: