Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shoots of the week! Sneak Peeks ♥♥♥

Monday 07.11.2011
I had a photoshoot with Darwis at Marina Bay Sands :) It was a outdoor fashion shoot....haha I had alot of fun sight-seeing and all...coz I've never been there before...I'm still waiting for Darwis to send me the photos...we went to walk around and snap snap some pictures after the photoshoot 

 I love this dress! 
 Wednesday 09.11.2011
This is my second photoshoot of the week...I went down to Clarke Quay to do an outdoor shoot as well...this time is different coz I was playing with water at the same time...haha and a fusion with contemporary jump shoots as well ;) did the shoot with quite a few of photographers...these photos were taken after I reached home...hahaha 


This is one of the shots done by Joe Hani! Nice right??? hehe

Saturday 12.11.2011
I did a Santarina theme Xmas shoot for 2012 calender with photographers Barry Seah, James and Sam at Barry's studio :) It was great fun working with 10 other models! hehe I love this kinda fun theme shoot!
 
These are basically the sneak peeks as you know photographers need time to edit the raw pictures into fabulous pictures!! You'll never know how art can transform these pictures into awesomeness! hehehe

So stay tune on my blog these few days for me to post those photos yea? ;) I can't wait!! :D

Love,
xoxo



No comments: