Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm an IT girl :)


R E S P E C T.

Olympus E-PL1


This is the camera that I've been wanting to get! It's actually a SLR camera...difference from a DSLR is that it does not have the "mirror" that is in traditional DSLRs or whatsoever. I've been doing research and browsing around for a camera that suits me: one that is not too big & bulky, must be of innovative appearance & lastly, the effects/shooting mode must be of good quality and artistic. Olympus E-PL1 is definitely my choice!!  I was actually choosing between Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 and Canon Powershot S95 also....but they lost in the art filter functions.

E-PL1 has following features that makes it my choice:

6 Art Filters

Pop Art, Soft Fous, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Gentle Sepia

19 scene modes:

Portrait, Landscape, Landscape with Portrait, Macro, Sports, Night Scene, Night Scene with portrait, Children, High key, Low key, Digital Image Stabilisation, Nature Macro, Candle, Documents, Panorama, Beach and Snow, Fireworks, e-portrait, Sunset


If you wanna take a look at the real effects/images taken by this magic Olympus pen, click on the link below:


Olympus Pen Art Filter Effects
Olympus Pen Art Filter Effects
Olympus Pen Art Filter Effects
front view

front view with flash out

isometric view

rear view

I'll definitely get this camera when the next IT show comes :) There will be no more blurry and boring photos anymore! I advice you guys not to get Sony compact camera coz it sucks! Maybe u guys can consider Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 and Canon Powershot S95 too as they are strong rivals of Olympus pen :)

No comments: