Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 3rd Monthsary!!♥♥♥

Hello readers!
Finally I finished uploading the photos! Stupid blogger!! I couldnt move the picture in the centre and enlarge it...then i had another idea...it is not to use internet explorer and use firefox instead and it DIDNT WORK as well because i couldnt ENTER to leave one line spacing! In the end, i had to make use of both Internet and Firefox together to make this post possible! So readers, please support me by clicking my ads ok?? :D
Happy 3rd Monthsary!!!♥
Baby come and pick me up at my house and go over Kovan. Baby says he is going to treat me to something :) clap hands* So he brought me to this Baba Nonya restaurant that sells nice food...but i had eaten something earlier so Baby ordered desserts for us~! :)))
I love this photo~!♥
Baby with his cute yellow num bag :)
peace!
Baby looked serious...but i LIKE!
hehe...silly Baby
Baby is looking at our couple rings that i just collected from Bishan!
I know you guys are waiting for this moment......and.......

TADA~! SO CHIO right???

Happy me~!! :D

Baby's favourite DURIAN ice kachang♥

and normal ice kachang for me :)

Baby loves it!

let's take another look at the rings...
still very CHIO :D *i love blings*
SO SO HAPPY HAPPY
After eating, we head to Baby's house...his younger brother and elder sis who is my schoolmate are all around in the house :) I'll be staying at Baby's house for a night~! HEHE maybe experience to be a part of the family and most importantly, it is to celebrate our 3rd monthsary together! :)
vanity in private!
took a photo after our bath! nice nice smell~ (I look really short beside my 1.85m Baby) oops! Baby cheated coz he tip toe
my Baby so cute!♥
Finally, we carry out our ring exchange ceremony >.< awww....Im engaged!
after that, Baby went away for quite a while...i thought what happened to him...and i saw....
Baby washing clothes in the toilet on first floor!! OMG....he is such a great guy....he also help the family to sweep floor mop floor fold clothes etc...where to find such a lovely guy like Baby?? I think i got one alr!:D
I promise to help Baby to do house chores once we are married*pinky promise
time for qiang(Baby's brother)to do his homework...naughty me go disturb him by sneak snapping him :p 
this is so funny!! LOL (Baby's bed)
oooh...qiang is shy...
I realised qiang is also another lame joker...full of rubbish too
finally it's the couple's turn to camwhore!
L.O.V.E.
Awww...Baby is tired zzZ
trying to act like batman....kawaii neh~!
Baby...
 Thank you for being there for me always and taking great care of me for these 6 months I have know you...I really appreciate everything you have done for me...Thank you so much for making staying over your house possible :) I really love the warmth in your arms when u hug me to sleep

PS: I Love You


No comments: