Sunday, April 18, 2010

16.04.2010
this date is a very special day to me...from now on,
i will always remember this day and celebrate to remember all the joy and sorrow of the times we spent together

I Love You
.
.
...
this is my beloved CHANEL powder foundation that i bought from overseas
but it has become liddat after i dropped it on the floor :(
So i changed to thiSs! I've dropped my powder foundation on the floor for quite a few times and i really got irritated coz i need to change a new one even before finish using it. HEHE with this B.B cream, i don't need to worry about dropping my foundation again! Actually, i've been looking for a suitable B.B cream for a long time. Some of the B.B cream sold online are sticky, smelly and oily on the face. So i went to SASA to get one! This B.B cream is non-sticky, non-greasy and it has a v nice scent. It also suits all skin tones. Not only that, it also acts like a moisturiser which moisture your skin! What more can u get?
Usual Price: $43.00
Offer: $34.40!!!
So girls, hurry and grab one before the offer ends!



No comments: