Friday, January 8, 2010


My dear readers
Have you compile your own CNY shopping list??
I guess for a person like me I really need a shopping list to estimate how much is my expenditure because Im not earning any money now! Usually i start with the things i need, followed by the things i want.
Im really looking forward to CNY, a festive of free income! HEHEHE but my ang bao money is getting lesser as years passed by :( nvm then

Okie...the things that you NEED  to get for cny are new CLOTHES,SHOES,UNDERWEAR,HAIR-DO
I already had my hair done, and i already bought brand new bras from La SENZA(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!) so now im left with panties from la senza, clothes from F21/ZARA/RIVER ISLAND(my top choices!),and heels from Myphosis! I calculated alr...my total expenditure will be around $225! And i'll be getting a new phone too! FOR FREE!

Here are the things i WANT for CNY cum VALENTINE'S DAY

CHANEL studs(SUPER CHIO)

28mm Wide-Angle 8x Optical Zoom Lens*
14.1-Megapixel LUMIX DMC-FH22/FH20 (FS33/FS30)
Featuring Simple Operation with Advanced Intelligent Auto Mode
I want the red one!!!


TIFFANY&Co.
ELSA PERETTI®OPEN HEART PENDANT

Call 68362005 to book your appointment!

Another intro from me is The Best Beauty Centre. The eyebrow embroidery only costs $150! It's located all over Toa Payoh. Call 63521670 to book an appointment!
For ladies, our eyes are windows to our soul. It really make a difference to have well shaped eyebrows because it will really make you look elegant. TRUST ME!

To make your eyes look BIGGER, you need colour contact lense, fake eyelashes(i got them from Far East Plaza 3rd floor) and eyeliner!
here is a blogshop that sells authentic GEO lens and the owner is super efficient! I bought my lens from here!
 http://le-von.blogspot.com/
http://le-von.blogspot.com/
http://le-von.blogspot.com/

I took alot of effort to compile all my tips for this coming Chinese New Year/Vday!
Please show your support to my blog by tagging cause i may be closing down my blog.
GIRLS, remember to adore yourself!!!
any enquiries,pls e-mail roaring-queenx@hotmail.com



No comments: