Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Out with dear :)

we went to amk to shop around and see wad we can buy...

my room is too messy with all my lecture books flying around...Maths, Physics, GP, Economics, Chemistry.....it's all over....humph....

my dear keep grumbing about my mess each time he comes in my room :(

so that's why i bought a 55L container from the ntuc !!

U must be wondering how i carry it home....thanks to my dear, he gave me a ride and send me back to my home safely with my BIG box...

i also went to the food fair at amk...i ran all the way to the Taiwan Spicy Toufu stall and bought one bowl of it! soooo delicious! it's one of my favourite man....

on top of that, my dear bought me a ruler with "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" on it....so sweet right?
i also get an eraser for my dear coz it has "Study Hard & Never Give Up"words on it....

i will upload the photos after i got my camera from dear....

see you! :>

No comments: