Sunday, April 10, 2011

Singapore Flyer!! ♥♥♥

28.02.2011
I know! I know...It's been a long time since I update my bloggy...LOL seems like every post I started off like this...but from now onwards, I'll try to update as frequent as I finally got my memory card reader!!! hehehe...just 2 days ago, Baby's Khoo jie(elder sis) gave us the Macdonald's coupon for the 1-for-1 Sg Flyer ride :) so we decided to go as it's our virgin trip! :D
Baby came to pick me up from work and we cab there :) dine at popeye as we were really hungry
tried the new drinks from popeye :)
the delicious fried chicken!

this is the place where we just handed over the tickets :)

haha...this platform looks like the one before we board the plane

the flyer capsule!





I LOVE THE LIGHTINGS SOOO MUCH!!!







the tall and almighty MBS...the place where I intend to held my 21st B'day




WOAHHHH....I LOVE THIS MAN!







this is my favourite photo of the day! so sweet hur! hehehe

That's all folks!
Love,
xoxo

No comments: