Saturday, April 23, 2011

My new love!♥

I've been wanting to share this with you guys....Now I can finally unveal your curiosity! :) It's the....
Hokkaido Milk Tea!
after I tried this milk tea, I wouldn't want any other brand of milk tea anymore
got a brochure for myself to try other flavours as well :)
The price is really affordable. M: $2.90 L: $4.20
Just to let you know, if you like it abit sweet, then you go for 25% sugar level…if you like it just nice, 0 sugar level is perfectly fine! Because the milk tea itself is very sweet alr…
Just in case you ordered 50% sugar level, and everyone thought you are crazy to go for such sweetness ;)
Do visit this bubble tea shop to taste the greatness or maybe expose yourself to how Hokkaido Milk Tea taste like :)

The add:
180 Bencoolen Street,
#01-23 The Bencoolen,
Singapore 189646
Tel: 62389118
*They provide delivery service as well! Great service!

No comments: