Tuesday, January 18, 2011

9th Monthsary !♥♥♥

16.01.2011
We celebrated our 9th Monthsary todayy! I really look forward to our anniversary which is 3 months later :D sorry readers...I know my blog is mostly regarding my Baby and I :) but nothing makes me feel happier than being with him...hehe I am a happy girl ;)
 here we are at a restaurant nearby baby's house for a feast! Did u guys notice that I changed my contact lens? and my new beloved Tiffany&co necklace? It's a Christmas present from my beloved people :)
Credit goes to: BABY♥, Felicia babe, Xiang Wei, Shun Hiang, my sis & my aunt :)



 It was a sunday and there are so many people there waiting for their food to be served...but our dishes came faster than others coz i think....and i really think that one of the head chief shown interest in me...haha it's just a wild guess...but hopefully it's not the case 
 salted vegetable toufu soup :)
 my favourite hot plate toufu!!!
 lastly, BUTTER CRABS!!!
3 crabs for only $15! so worth it can! Baby suck and lick all the crispy and saltish butter on the crab...hehe so try it! it's finger licking good ;)

HAPPY 9TH MONTHSARY BABY!

No comments: