Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sentosa Trip with Baby!♥

Heyy readers! It's been quite long since i updated....I've been quite busy with work lately :( but glad that I made some new friends hehehe :) so have u get to know me yet? Before I start on this post, I wanna intro you guys to this video that I would want to learn the dance steps

COOL and damn CHIO right??? Hehehe I hope I can catch up with the dance steps soon ^^

Back to blogging, me Baby and his friends went to Sentosa for a sun tan cum playing water day! Been so long since I went to the beach....those who know me will know that I really love to take a stoll at the beach :) Sorry wor...I only took photos after I washed up and everything, the rest are with Baby's friend...So Enjoy!







That's all for this post! I hope you guys continue to support my blog!!!
Loves,
xoxo

No comments: