Friday, April 6, 2012

Fashion X-treme 2012

Style: & ION Orchard present Fashion X-treme 2012 - Lingerie Fashion Show
 I was invited to this Fashion Show organised by Style Magazine and the media! And it's a lingerie fashion show!!! :D OMG I'm mad excited!! The lingerie brands are Wacoal, Triumph and La Senza :) I'm truly honoured to be there as a guest ;)
 With my VIP :)
 Alan Chan, Vice-President of Maybank Kim Eng Securities Singapore :) 
 Met a professional photogapher/videographer for major corporate or fashion show events who helped me with the setting of my Canon compact camera! And I get this! COOL hur! 
 He is who I'm talking about (extreme right)
 And the show started!!!
 She's so pretty!!!    
 Love the props they used for the show! So victoria
 my fav shot of theday!
 Under my umbrella....ela...ela..eh...eh...eh
 I love this too!!! omg
I really had so much fun and exposure yesterday night! That's why I cant wait to share this with u guys! Hope u enjoy this post that I created right after it ended! Thanks for supporting my blog! :D

Love,
xoxo ♥ 


No comments: