Friday, April 6, 2012

Fashion X-treme 2012

Style: & ION Orchard present Fashion X-treme 2012 - Lingerie Fashion Show
 I was invited to this Fashion Show organised by Style Magazine and the media! And it's a lingerie fashion show!!! :D OMG I'm mad excited!! The lingerie brands are Wacoal, Triumph and La Senza :) I'm truly honoured to be there as a guest ;)
 With my VIP :)
 Alan Chan, Vice-President of Maybank Kim Eng Securities Singapore :) 
 Met a professional photogapher/videographer for major corporate or fashion show events who helped me with the setting of my Canon compact camera! And I get this! COOL hur! 
 He is who I'm talking about (extreme right)
 And the show started!!!
 She's so pretty!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 
 Love the props they used for the show! So victoria
 my fav shot of theday!
 Under my umbrella....ela...ela..eh...eh...eh
 I love this too!!! omg
I really had so much fun and exposure yesterday night! That's why I cant wait to share this with u guys! Hope u enjoy this post that I created right after it ended! Thanks for supporting my blog! :D

Love,
xoxo ♥ 


No comments: